Breaking down revenue streams of TCS

  • Post category:Infographic
  • Reading time:1 mins read
  • Post comments:0 Comments
You are currently viewing Breaking down revenue streams of TCS
< 1 MIN READ

India’s largest IT company TCS reported its highest-ever revenue in FY20 to ₹1,56,949 cr. It registered a business growth of 7.1% and the exchange rate impact of 0.1% taking overall growth to 7.2%. We thought why not break TCS revenue streams to understand which industry and geography contribute to its business.

Take a Look!

Let others know! Share this on Whatsapp and Twitter.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Share it with others

Leave a Reply

Monergise

Monergise helps you learn and stay updated with the current market and investment trends which would enable you to make better investment decisions. Our team of finance professionals publishes articles on latest market trends, industry reports, stock analysis, investment planning, and personal finance. Our articles are also suitably designed to aid our readers towards better financial learning. We are a group of finance professionals having experience of more than 10 years in Indian markets.