- Monergise.com (the “Blog”) is created and authored by Monergise (the “Content Creator”) and is published and provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information in the Blog constitutes the Content Creator’s own opinions (and any guest bloggers posting from time to time) and it should not be regarded as a description of services provided by Monergise.
- The opinions expressed in the Blog are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security or investment product. It is only intended to provide education about the financial industry. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Nothing on this Blog constitutes investment advice, performance data or any recommendation that any security, portfolio of securities, investment product, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
- From reading my Blog I cannot assess anything about your personal circumstances, your finances, or your goals and objectives, all of which are unique to you, so any opinions or information contained on this Blog are just that – an opinion or information. You should not use my Blog to make financial decisions and I highly recommended you seek professional advice from someone who is authorized to provide investment advice.
- Any indices referenced for comparison are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. I like to share links to articles and information which is interesting to me. It is in no way an endorsement by me or by anyone associated with me.